PTEs Professional classification
Private colleges and universities are an important part of New Zealand's higher education. They have a short school cycle and flexible entrance time. They determine the educational concept by their own development direction, formulate teaching policies so that different students can be satisfied with their own educational environment and curriculum. Private colleges and universities generally offer business, accounting, computer, nursing, design, automobile repair, Chef and beauty.
Work while you study and after your study

While studying 留學期間

If you're a student with a student visa enrolled in a full-time programme, you may be able to work:

20 hours per week during the year
Full time during scheduled breaks

如果你持有就讀全日制課程的學生簽證 你可以工作

After study 留學期間

You may be able to apply for a post-study work visa which will allow you to work for up to three years in New Zealand after you graduate, depending on what you study and where you study.

Work for up to three years after you graduate depending on what and where you study