One of the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours (Mechanical Engineering) (NZQF Level 8)
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Mechanical Engineering) (NZQF Level 7)
- A Washington Accord or Sydney Accord accredited undergraduate (initial) engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering (listed - see Note 3)
- A qualification at NZQF Level 7 or higher, with a letter from IPENZ certifying that the degree and any further learning meet the benchmark requirements towards Chartered Professional Engineer professional status in New Zealand
- NZ registration in the field of Mechanical Engineering as a Chartered Professional Engineer or as an Engineering Technologist by the Institution of Professional Engineers New ZealandANDa minimum of three years’ relevant post–qualification work experience
Unfortunately this occupation is not on the Long Skill Shortage List.
Unfortunately this occupation is not on the Construction And Infrastructure Skill Shortage List.